LightHouse In-Home Clinical Support Services
LightHouse In-Home Clinical Support Services: provides clinical support services in an effort to address and reduce barriers of mental health by providing an intermediary step of offering in-home mental health support to clients until the client is able to access and be integrated into the community-based system.
- Assess clients for needed services and current engagement with community-based resources.
- Provide in-home therapy services.
- Collaborative care between the therapist and case management staff.
- Increase client knowledge and utilization of community-based resources.
- Staff training to increase staff understanding and skills in working with clients who are living with a mental health issue.